Below are a just few of the many peer-reviewed journal articles in our science library that detail the positive effects of Holistic Management and other related research.
• Holistic Management Handbook – Take the guesswork out of your planning by following along in this step-by-step guide.
• Anadolu Mera by the Savory Turkey Hub (coming soon)
• The Meatcast by EPIC Provisions
• Down to Earth by Quivira Coalition
• Regeneration Rising by PastureMap
• Sustainable Dish by Diana Rodgers
• Sourcing Matters by Aaron Niederhelman
• Meatcast ep.5 w/ Chris Kerston
• Mountain & Prairie w/ Jim Howell of Grasslands LLC (parts 1 & 2)
• Wise Traditions ep.32 w/ Allan Savory
• #RegrariansTALK 8 w/ Daniela Howell (Savory CEO)
• Planet Money ep.XX w/ Will Harris of White Oak Pastures
• Biohackers Lab ep.63: Using Grassfed Animals for Desert Greening (Success Story)
• Sustainable Dish ep.4 w/ Chris Kerston
Below is a list of partner organizations doing great work that compliments that of the Savory Institute and the Savory Global Network.
• Grasslands LLC – management arm of Savory Institute
• Fair Fashion Centre
These groups offer training in other aspects of regenerative land management.
• Keyline Design
• Permaculture Institute
• Soil Health Academy
• Savory Institute’s Science Library – journal articles, whitepapers, before/after photos, & fast facts
• Evidence supporting Holistic Management – comprehensive list of evidence by Sheldon Frith
• Defending Beef’s Issuu page – viewable journal articles and whitepapers in their entirety
• Defending Beef’s Pinterest page – compilation of articles and videos – organized by topic
• Propagate.org – regenerative news
Have a suggestion for a resource not included above? Let us know.